Content Marketing Creator
Who you are
Active England is looking for a motivated Content Marketing Creator looking to build out their career within the travel industry. You have impeccable attention to detail, strong creative flair and can deliver on time and within budget. You’re ready to join a growing team of travel industry experts. As Active England’s Content Creator you will be tasked with creating and facilitating consistent content creation across our social media channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and WordPress.
Who we are
Active England Tours (AET) is an active travel company providing an unrivalled premium experience for active inbound North American tourists and residents in England. AET runs a high number of beautifully curated, high-end, active tours including guided, self-guided and bespoke cycling, walking, swimming and wellbeing adventures. From our origin in the Cotswolds, we have become the premier provider of active holidays across England. We run trips in Devon, Cornwall, The Lake District, Yorkshire and Northumberland. While running our own direct tours we also work with numerous business partners within the industry, creating and operating their English active holidays. Our mission is to open up England as a destination for active travel and continue to be the go-to travel company to book and work with! We are proud to show off our incredible countryside, seaside and rich heritage.
Required skills and abilities
- Strong comprehension of English grammar, syntax and spelling
- Possesses an eye for good photography and the ability to perform basic photo editing
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute effectively; a perfectionist when it comes to follow-through
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with an ability to build cooperation and consensus
- A flexible team player with a conscientious work ethic who is proactive and takes action
- Creative thinking, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Good technical understanding of social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- An appreciation of e-commerce websites and an understanding of how customers interact with them
- Ability to work quickly and intentionally with deadlines, in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable, flexible and highly organised.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including excel, word, PPT and Outlook.
- Create and facilitate consistent visual and written content across our social media channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and WordPress, as informed by our Marketing Strategy
- Create and roll-out consistent written content across our WordPress site to address our SEO digital strategy.
- Prepare and maintain Active England’s digital photo library for use in marketing materials.
- Support on developing creative marketing campaigns and styling content as appropriate and upload to the relevant blog pages of our website.
- Support the creation and improvement of itineraries and traveller materials
- Oversee pre-trip traveller experience packages with customer service team
- Permanent, Full-time employment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and potential to earn up to 10 days additional annual leave days in the summer, following huge uplift of out of hours work in May-October.
- Flexible / Hybrid (potentially remote for a highly experienced candidate)
- Company Contributed Ethical Stakeholder Pension
- Company Health Plan (after qualifying period)
- Occupational Maternity Pay (after probationary period)
- Training & career development opportunities
- Team challenge weekend away and team activity days afternoons
- Industry discounts including outdoor clothing/equipment, travel and insurance